+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Started

Getting Started

After spending 2,500 bucks today, i got my mount kit ordered, drive shaft, fuel pump, bleeder line, clutch line, Fittings, FPR and new shifter. Not every thing i need but a good start any ways,, after i get going on the project i will be starting a build thread on it. So be looking forward to that.

UP GRADE me free of charge to over night shipping and i can get started on that build a lil faster lol..

Congrats on your order! Your kit will ship by tomorrow at the latest. The driveshaft will drop ship directly from DSS in NC in a few days.

Be sure and send us photo's of the build!
    Co-Owner (Sales and Marketing)
    www.ImportMuscle.com
    ImportMuscle v8 s2000 - April 2013 Modified Article

1995 Integra GSR (GT3071R)
    1998 M3/4/5
    2001 s2000 (LS1 v8)

I will be doing an entire build thread, i working on getting some money to buy the swap harness from you guys will know by Wednesday about that one

well this happened today it's first test fit,, gonna have a buddy come over sat to weld the mounts in for me.

Came to a stop for the week waiting on parts ugh, remote bleeder line and FPR,

had to take the motor in and out like 5 times to get every thing right, but finally the shifter is in the center of the hole. its tight for 1st and 2st gear but they engage, do u leave the rubber shift boot the stock one for s2k bc it's hitting it a little in those two gears, then again it's not final mounted yet

and also the new clutch master does the stock pedal push it far enough or do i need to remove the dead stop for it don't seem like it has much travel

+ Reply to Thread