+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This place is dead.. lets pool some ideas to get some traffic.

This place is dead.. lets pool some ideas to get some traffic.

Any one have some ideas to pull some more traffic to this fourm. I always see people viewing but there not members. How do we get them to join, I check this site a few times a day and never any updates lol.

Maybe if we open the fourm a little more. To other cars or other ls swaps?? I don't know help me out guys, I'm sure every one else also wants to see this fourm full of people.

Thanks

There are alot of people that just like to lurk lol
    97' Ren. Red Supra- S471,TH400,E85, PROefi
    00' Berlina Black S2000... LSX stuff
    02' Grigio silverstone Metallic S2000

i have noticed

I just dont have the patience to make a build thread. Working on multiple cars doesnt help much either.

thats the nice thing about the build thread it help keep you motivated,, knowen u have a bunch of people waiting on updates, lol tell you get to my part where theirs no more money and only expensive stuff to do haha,

I'm up for ideas. Forums like these usually start slow and build as the swap becomes more popular. I think the best thing to do is to encourage every member to post. The reason I started this forum is due to the fact I use forums in all aspects of my life. old home forums, business forums, money forums, music forums, car forums... the list goes on. We need to understand that every time we post something were giving back to the forum communities. Someone will benefit from your words at some point. But, if you guys have ideas I'll be glad to make modifications.

I got none I was hopping the thread though would bring some one out that does have some. This fourm and the people on it made my swap so easy and I wanna do the same. I was just trying to think of ways to get more people to stumble opon it. I found it when doing research about the swap. But what about the people not looking to swap they never come across the site.?

Everytime i come across someone mentiong the swap on either s2ki or ls1tech i always point them in the direction!

Yeah i try to do the same,, I have found sites where people are talking people out of it b/c it to hard and a waste of time, I have pmed them and told them not to listen these people know nothing lol. and sent them this way,

If my Rx7 sells quick I'll be starting a build thread soon!!

Ethan

+ Reply to Thread