+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a v8, should i feel embarrassed? (2jz swap)

I just got my IM kit today, sway bar and whole P/S relocate kit! Finally able to test fit my motor and see how it lines up with the IM setup. Was suppose to do some test fitting this weekend of dropping the whole drive train in and seeing if i need to remodify anything, but ohio got hit hard recently with snow so i think its pushed back a bit.
    Thanks for the mild attack jason? As i said in the comments above, that was his setup which is not what i wanted, so i had ordered yours..... is yours not the most superior kit? Ill gladly go elsewhere...

Wasn't an attack at all. Just thought you were using his setup because of fitment with your build and was just trying to let you know what effects the rack would have mounted in that position. Not that ours is the one and only way to do the swap because everyone has good ideas on their builds. I was just trying to possible save you some later issues thinking you were staying with that mount. I was reading this at stop lights so I must have missed where you said you were changing it up. Hope the new parts work out for you and if you need help call us.

Oh god no. No offense to the guy who made my excellent motor mounts.. but i dont think he knows how bad thats gonna drive. Thats why i chose your setup, my objective was to use it from the start, steerings the only thing keeping you out of the ditch lol. I thought your kit looked like the best one.

No texting and driving!!1

Plenty of stop lights to text at. Not to mention the crap load of traffic to sit in at those lights which make them last even longer. Lol.

Got a spare second to fit up my percision intercooler. Not alot of room to work with in these cars, the rails being only 28" apart. But I love this cars look now.
    Last edited by 2jz350zs2000; 02-20-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Whoo, test fit the kit finally after getting that core support out, thats a whole bitch of a job right there. Sorry for the ugly bay paint, this cars been through a few paint shops...

Soon... ohio weather struck again. From 60 degrees back to 3 inches of snow and 20. So its a waiting game..

Making progress! Want me to pull motor out of supra and let you know how it fits in my S2000? Lmfao
    97' Ren. Red Supra- S471,TH400,E85, PROefi
    00' Berlina Black S2000... LSX stuff
    02' Grigio silverstone Metallic S2000

Im always for putting japanese motors into jap cars lol. I love my jdm masterpiece theater ive got going on here.

350z on the 2j, going to drop in tomm!!!!

Some more progree was made! Motor is home with trans.

+ Reply to Thread