+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mounting Hardware ** Updated**

If you want to set the motor far enough back to clear the F body Poli with the steering rack in a stock location your gearshift going probably come up through your cup holder.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrinas View Post
    is it possible to even setback the swap more to accomodate the fbody pulley and accessory drives to clear the stock steering rack?
    No it is not. The firewall is your next issue.

Yeah if you push it, the firewall/bulkhead on the drivers side of the firewall hitting the heads. Shaved a tiny bit off the rocker covers/heads on mine..

any update on the alternator bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by therealkennylee View Post
    any update on the alternator bracket?
    Honestly don't have the time to start making them for people at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas.creation View Post
    Honestly don't have the time to start making them for people at this point in time.
    any chance you could share the measurements so I can see if I can get one made locally? I know this is a long shot though

I'm sure you could have a fab shop make you one, of course you would need to trailer it.

Are these still able to be bought??

I have to remove mine to paint entire bay and put a crossbar in the middle of the mount to meet local regulations (they want additional bracing for forward and backward movement in a crash), so with permission I could possibly make measurements..
    No cutting the subframe with my install. Very happy, Thomas really did a great job with these.

Pm replied to sorry for the delay

+ Reply to Thread